On the Twitters today, Arydanika got an @ reply about some lame ass ISK making guide that I am sure we have all seen floating around the internet at some point, and that I am not going to link here because I don’t feel they need more traffic, but, honestly, this is how I think they would become an ISK billionaire:
- Write shitty guide that tells you nothing about doing anything in the game.
- Tell people you are the best at what you do.
- Find complicit accomplices to agree you are the best at what you do.
- Sell guide for real money.
- If you’re smart, pocket the money and be done with it.
- If you want to be an ISK billionaire, use money to buy ETC, convert to PLEX.
It’s just like those lame ass get rich quick schemes you see on late night television telling you how you can make $50k a month by working 4 hours a week. It’s all lies, and the only people who profit are the one’s who make up the get rich quick scheme in the first place.
If you REALLY want to see the guide I’m talking about, google “EVE Billionaire.”
If you REALLY want a worthwhile guide, go check out ISK 3.0.